Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Time to come back to the real world.

I have bounced back up to 385 again. I really need to stop this. I have spent lots of money on fitness equipment and I keep reverting back to laziness. My bikes are gathering dust in storage, my weight bench is sitting outside quietly waiting to clang.

My eating habits remain... impulsive.

I've got to stop this.

Here is a link to my calorie tracking site so you can follow along. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/darthValiant



Tasty microwaved healthy veggies for lunch today.

Something healthy for dinner. Chicken breast. With broccoli. Sauteed apples with cinnamon in a nonstick pan so no added fats
Oatmeal and low fat ham for breakfast tomorrow morning.
More veggies for lunch.

Lets see how this goes.



No comments:

Post a Comment